|
|
Saturday, August 09, 2008,
So today my family and I went to the Asheville revival, and it was really good. The message was on disobedience and how it can turn you back from reaching heaven; I really enjoyed it.Anyways, everything was going good until one of the little ones from my church, Nicole, asked me to take her to the bathroom. If you've ever been to Asheville then you know that the bathrooms are painstakingly located in the front of the church, near the pulpit. Anyways, I got up and was going down the stairs when Nicky pulled my hand a little to hard and I went "BADADA-BOOM!" down the stairs. Laughing hysterically and beyond embarassment I look to see that most of the second row and some guy in the front row saw that....oh well. Anyways, I really enjoyed going to Asheville and getting to see everyone again. And the cakes/desserts/food....can't forget that too. Okay, well I'm extremely tired and I've decided to take a computer fast for a week [so I dont wind up putting the comp over spiritual things], So I'll be layin off this thing for a little while...Peace out. Oh yeah, i forgot my camera so i have no pictures of the revival. sorry you guys.
2:10 AM
|
||